Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summertime 2011

So... while I haven't updated since February, I have been doing pretty well keep up with some of the goals I set. My soda consumption has greatly decreased. Though I'm still addicted to my soy lattes. I have been trying to stay on my physical activity levels. Since Spring Break, I have been keeping an above average routine. I have lost over 15 pounds since then.

I've reached some good personal records recently. Today, I ran 6.37 miles in 64:09. I have never ran that long. And I'm keeping it at a 10:00 average pace which is really great. Today and yesterday were both routes that had some major hills, but we trooped through them.

I'm excited for this summer. It's the first summer where I will not be moving and not changing jobs. A little consistency will be good for my life. I hope to lose about 15 more pounds by the end of the summer. Run a 5K in under 25:00. Go camping. See the Royals play twice. Read 5 books for fun. Finish a screenplay. Live within my means (stay on top of my budget). Finally, unpack ALL my boxes. Practice Spanish. Cook more! I'm excited for the summer. It's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment